Advance Cessnock City is conducting a survey to better understand our local businesses.
This is your chance to tell us your needs, gaps, and barriers to growth and become part of the solution!
The study will provide governments and decision makers with a comprehensive profile of Cessnock City’s businesses, their capacity and needs.
The Business Capability Study is the driver of future programming, and informs what can be done to support and nurture existing businesses; plan for growth, encourage increased productivity, employment and; attract meaningful jobs into the region for our young people and unemployed.
Brad Sangster, and Rhiannon Stevens of Council’s Economic Development Unit assist Darwin Corpuz at Darwin’s on Vincent to complete his survey.
Complete your survey and…
- support the attraction of business opportunities to grow your bottom line
- support attraction of better infrastructure – e.g. roads, signage, city beautification or NBN
- provide government intel on the needs of your business for better decisions
- attract better education programs or resources to help grow your business
- identify business opportunities for supply/demand of local products
- enable council to keep you informed of issues impacting your business and opportunities e.g. grants and incentives
- identify the need for import/export assistance
The survey will provide intelligence on how to better foster growth of our self-employed and small businesses. A stronger local economy means we can better plan long term for jobs to counter any retraction of traditional industries.
Added Incentive, complete your survey to win!
Complete your business survey by 2pm, 16 August 2019 to go in the draw to win a share in $500 of giftcards.
In exchange for completing the survey, the respondent identified in "Contact person 1" will be entered into the draw to win one of five $100 gift cards. Only one survey per business will be eligible for the draw. The incentive is offered after a successful completion of all core survey questions, incomplete surveys invalidate the entry.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35910
The project has been jointly funded by the Australian Government and the Cessnock City Council. By participating in this survey, you will support Advance Cessnock City to leverage more for Cessnock local government area.
Phone Rhiannon Stevens on (02) 4993 4257 or Brad Sangster on 4993 4325 to discuss or receive further information.