Added Incentive, complete your survey to win!
Complete your business capability survey by 2pm 16 August 2019 and you can win a share in $500 of giftcards.
In exchange for completing the survey, the respondent identified in "Contact person 1" will be entered into the draw to win one of five $100 gift cards. Only one survey per business will be eligible for the draw. The incentive is offered after a successful completion of all core survey questions, incomplete surveys invalidate the entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Cessnock City Council (ABN 60 919148 928), 62-78 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325 Australia. Phone: 02 4993 4257.
- The competition is open to representatives of businesses operating in Cessnock Local Government Area over 18 years who have completed the Business Capability Survey 2019 in full (all core questions are completed).
- The competition commences at 9:00am AEST on 03 July 2019 and closes at 2.00pm AEST on 16 August 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- In exchange for completing the survey during the Promotion Period, the respondent identified in "Contact person 1" will receive one (1) entry into the draw to win one of five $100 gift cards.
- Only one survey per business will be eligible for the draw. The incentive is offered after a successful completion of all core survey questions, incomplete surveys invalidate the entry.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
- An official draw will be held by random number generator at Cessnock City Council 62-78 Vincent Street Cessnock NSW 2325 on 4.00pm AEST on 16 August 2019. Five numbers of all eligible entries will be drawn.
- The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified where possible by email, phone, or in writing within 3 days of the draw following prize assessment. The official announcement of the outcome of the draw will be published on www.advancecessnock.com.au
- If the prize/s is not claimed within 3 months of the results date, the Promoter will apply to The Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing to conduct an unclaimed prize re-draw.
- Once claimed by the winning Entrant, vouchers for said prize can be collected from Cessnock City Council 62-78 Vincent Street Cessnock NSW 2325.
- Entrants consent that should they win the prize they may be asked to participate in follow up photo and media opportunities.
- Upon entry, it is also accepted that an Entrant’s name, Business Name of consequent photographs of their prize experience may published by the Promoter. This includes Internet sites, social media pages, and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner
- Subject to the approval of regulating authorities, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend the competition; and to cancel, terminate, modify or disqualify any entrant.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
- The Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter collects and uses personal information in accordance with its privacy statement https://advancecessnock.com.au/privacy-statement/
- Conditions of prize. No prize can be redeemed for cash, vouchers are non refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.