Business.gov.au – Federal Support
business.gov.au is an online government resource offering federal support for the Australian business community. business.gov.au offers you simple and convenient access to all of the government information, forms and services you need. It’s a whole-of-government service providing essential information on planning, starting and growing your business.
Single Business Service
The Department of Industry and Science’s Single Business Service is streamlining the way businesses access industry information, grants and services by putting their needs first – reducing red tape and providing quality, consistent services at the lowest possible cost.
Single Business Service assistance is universal – available to all Australian businesses – made up of a consolidated online presence accessible anytime and anywhere, a contact centre and a face-to-face business facilitation network to link interested businesses with relevant programmes and services.
Practical support includes:
- information for businesses that is easy to find and understand
- tailored advice for businesses when they choose to access it
- direct links to services provided in the Entrepreneurs’ Infrastructure Programme, and
- seamless connections with other Australian Government programmes or services like the R&D Tax Incentive and the Industry Skills Fund.
Business Entry Point Initiative
The Business Entry Point Initiative is funded by the Australian Government and coordinated by the Department of Industry and Science and our Ministers:
- The Honourable Ian Macfarlane MP – Minister for Industry and Science
- The Honourable Karen Andrews MP – Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Industry and Science.
Through the Initiative, the Department of Industry and Science manages the business.gov.au website and also develops technical solutions to transform the way that business interacts with the whole of government.
To access all of these resources please visit: www.business.gov.au
Return to Business Support
View Business Advisory Services
View Small Business Support
View Support from Council
View Support from the NSW Government