Effective Policy and Compliance Solutions helps business owners make sure they are ticking all the boxes – and doing it in the best way possible.
Owner Gina Ingrouille said the company focus is on embedding quality, not just compliance. She has been consulting since 2015 after working as an accredited quality standards assessor and reviewer for third party audit companies in industries including aged care, mental health, disability, drug and alcohol and community services.
Together with her team, she has progressed many management and leading organisations to successful accreditation and achieving many areas of ‘leading practise’.
She says it’s an exciting time to be in business in Cessnock.
“Cessnock people have a down-to-earth nature and care about the consumers in their local area,” she said. “The area has a fast growing health and community service sector, both non-profit and for profit.”
Effective Policy and Compliance Solutions offers services including:
- Quality Improvement Standards – Mock Audit (gap analysis and report).
- Policy and Procedure development, review and update.
- Preparation for a quality standard accreditation process.
- Training staff in continuous quality improvement.
- Developing implementation strategy for quality and safety related change processes.
- Developing aligned frameworks for data collection, data reporting and how to improve service outcomes through data, reporting and measurement.
Gina is also selling her policy, procedure and operational templates, singularly or as a package.
She is preparing to introduce affordable training days in the Hunter Valley: ‘Introduction to Continuous Quality Improvement’ and ‘Advanced Continuous Quality Improvement’.
|Business Name||Effective Policy and Compliance Solutions|
|Address||Street Address: 21 Railway Street
Cessnock NSW 2325
|Business phone||(478) 649137|
|Contact Name||Gina Ingrouille|
This could be you!
Do you want to have your business profiled?
We feature local businesses in order to highlight local success stories and share in their achievements. If you wish for your business to be profiled and to share what makes you unique, what your specialty is and how you represent best practice, please complete our online registration form