Calling all businesses. Would you like to network with other local business people?
The Central Hunter Business Chamber will host their first networking breakfast for 2019 at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, on February 5 from 7am-9.30am. All businesses from across the region are invited to attend.
“Come along and learn what’s planned for the Central Hunter across both the business and community areas in 2019” invites president Brett Wild. “And it’s also a great opportunity to network with other local business owners”.
The breakfast will feature guest speakers from Shaw & Bunner Legal and Iain MacDougall, Digital Business Consultant from Hunter Region Business Hub.
They will also present two local “Businesses in the spotlight” Shaw & Bunner Legal and Tuckers Lane Custom Furniture.
The cost of the breakfast is $26 for members and $30 for non-members (includes Sticky Tickets booking fee). Payment is required by 4th February. They also request that all participating business owners bring business cards or flyers for their display table.
Membership for the Central Hunter Business Chamber is open
- Direct access to the NSW Business Chamber entitlements under the Local Chamber Alliance Program
- Business promotion via Branxton-Greta page on Facebook, Chamber website and newsletter
- Promotion of each business in the chamber via “Local business in the spotlight”
- An invitation to breakfast and dinner meetings with guest speakers at members rates
- The opportunity to introduce and promote your business at chamber meetings
- Access to pop-up business training events locally at a members rate
- Networking opportunities with local business and other chambers within the area
- An invitation to the Central Hunter Business Chamber Xmas Party. This event is fully catered and free to members and their families
- 2 x family passes to The Central Hunter Business Chamber movie nights in Greta and Branxton. (One family pass per event for a family of 4, valued @ $40)
- A 3m x 3m site at The Central Hunter Business Expo to be held every 2nd year (valued @ $50).
The Central Hunter Business Chamber is growing from its humble beginnings as the Branxton-Greta Business Chamber.
Membership cost is $110 per year for small businesses and $550 for larger employers.
For more information contact:
Brett Wild (President)
Central Hunter Business Chamber
Mobile: 0488 255 666, Office: 4938 3710
Post: PO Box 78, BRANXTON NSW 2335