The NSW Government invites you to a Managing Your Exports in Advanced Manufacturing and Defence sector workshop in Newcastle. This workshop aims to help exporters increase their knowledge of export practice and regulations to maximise opportunities and profitability.
NSW manufacturers produce almost 30% of the country’s total manufacturing output, generating around $33 billion in industry value and directly employ around 253,000 people. NSW manufacturing businesses are increasingly using new technology or employing advanced business models that allow them to compete based on value including Industry 4.0. The NSW Government’s priority is to maintain the best possible conditions for sustainable, technically advanced and globally competitive defence industries. This Advanced exporting workshop will help manufacturers in both advanced manufacturing and defence to build their export capabilities and develop new markets.
The workshop will cover:
- welcome by the NSW Government, Austrade and Hunternet
- market awareness
- build your export plan
- market entry awareness checklist
- how do you know which FTA to use or not to use for your export?
- How to give your international expansion plans a reality check?
- market knowledge building
- HS codes and Incoterms® 2010
- International pricing
- regulations and compliances
- Intellectual Property (IP) protection
Who should attend?
- Exporters looking to build their export capabilities and develop new markets
Free (places are limited), A networking lunch is provided
8.30-2.00pm, Wednesday, 7 August 2019
PKF Newcastle, 755 Hunter Street, Newcastle (Parking in King Street, Near Spotlight, Throsby Carpark in Honeysuckle Drive)
0408 408 141, email@example.com