The NSW Aboriginal Procurement Policy (APP) has been introduced to increase purchasing from Aboriginal Suppliers by Government departments, agencies and their contractors.
This Workshop aims to equip Aboriginal Businesses with information about the NSW Aboriginal Procurement Policy (APP) and how they can sell their products and services to government, departments, agencies and their contractors.
• What is the Aboriginal Procurement Policy (APP) NSW?
• How to become a registered supplier of good and services
• The key requirements for Government suppliers
• How to prepare your business for procurement and where to get help
• How to find current contract opportunities
• What are the most important things Government Buyers look for in a Supplier?
• Other contract opportunities.
This workshop will be presented by Debbie Barwick (Deb Barwick). Deb is an award-winning entrepreneur with a passion for small business. Through her work in business support roles Deb has gained a reputation internationally for being an inspirational business leader and mentor.
Deb is an experienced business trainer and advisor, specialising in procurement readiness. She has delivered training nationally for the Federal Government on the Indigenous Procurement Policy (IPP) and the NSW Government on the Aboriginal procurement Policy (APP). Deb has worked with Government and contractors to identify opportunities for the engagement of Aboriginal suppliers and jobseekers.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Date: Friday 26 March 2021