People buy from people
Do you know how to build relationships when you’re interacting with your customers online?
It’s all about knowing what to say, when to say it & who to say it to.
You can build customer relationships online in a similar way as you do people in person – by introducing yourself, building interest & finding common connections.
Once you become familiar with the buying cycle – Know, Like, Trust & Buy you’ll be able to create engaging written and visual content to build relationships with potential clients online and boost your business income.
During the morning session of this Digital Workshop you’ll
- Discover the 7 types of content that keeps peoples attention
- Develop a Know, Like, Trust and Buy cycle that suits your business
- Build customer loyalty through your content
- Identify enticing opt-ins
- Understand the importance of your Call to Action
During the afternoon session you’ll
- Understand how blogs develop your client relationships
- Build your reputation as an expert
- Use blogging as a marketing tool
- Learn how to re-purpose your blog into social media posts and evergreen content.
After this workshop you will know the basics of content creation, how to share your content and to increase your visibility in the online marketplace.
Who should attend?
We’ve developed this workshop for beginner and intermediate DIY small business people who want to create online content that builds their relationship with their clients.
Date and Time
Wed., 3 July 2019
10:00 am – 2:30 pm AEST
Wollombi Tennis Centre
5 Negro Street
Wollombi, NSW 2325
This workshop is proudly brought to you by
Wollombi Valley Tourism
Cessnock City Council
Hunter Region Business Hub
Australian Small Business Advisory Service’s Digital Solutions Program