Trainer: Amanda O’Bryan from Creative Queenbee
Amanda will show you how to capture and engage your audience with your images.
The workshop will cover…
- The basics of branding
- How to select images for your brand
- How to put your images, text and graphics together with ‘on-brand’ design
- An overview of the Canva Dashboard and interface
- What are the essential Canva tools
- How to produce quality images and graphics for digital and print
Workshop places are limited. Book yours today!
What you need: BYO laptop and mobile device.
Cost: $110 including GST.
Hunter, Port Stephens and Central Coast Businesses with an ABN can access this highly subsidised service.
For more information or to enroll in the course contact:
Hunter Region Business Hub
phone: 4936 2557 or 1300 304 794
Hunter Region Business Hub is community based, and is a result of an initiative from local companies, Cessnock City Council and Maitland City Council working in a partnership to assist in local economic development.
Hunter Region Business Hub also facilitates networking events and opportunities to encourage the growth and support of the business community in the Maitland, Cessnock, Dungog , Singleton, Muswellbrook and Upper Hunter local government areas.