Crash-Course in Digital Marketing for Small Business Owners!
Back by popular demand.
If you have a website, a social media account or promote your products and services online, this is a must attend!
The feedback for previous events has been exceptional so we have brought back the digital bootcamp!
Attend to learn how to strategically plan for your small business’ digital marketing for optimised results.
Conducted on behalf of Business Connect by netStripes – 12th September 2019 at Wine Country Motor Inn.
DIGITAL MARKETING BASICS
• Digital Marketing-Principles for Success
• Digital Accelerator program-Set meaningful business goals and fast-track to success.
• Super-charge the performance of your digital marketing efforts
SUCCESSFUL ONLINE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
• Learn how to define your ideal customer for social targeting
• Essentials for Social Media Success
ONLINE WINNING FORMULA
• Small businesses can be Innovative Businesses
• Strategy-An effective small Business Approach
• The formula to win leads and customers
• Facebook Advertising-Tips & Tricks-Bang for Buck
• Search Engine Optimisation-SEO-compete with the pay per clicks
• Introduction to Google Analytics-how to measure and track success
• Retarget Advertising-re-marketing for maximum impact
Plus, fully funded business advisory – Did you know if you are a small business owner in NSW, you qualify to get up to 4 hours of funded digital marketing advisory?
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.