This FREE event “Supervising your apprentice or trainee workshop program” has been designed to assist workplace supervisors in their role of supporting NSW apprentices and trainees to successfully complete their training and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Tickets through eventbrite.
Builders or swimming pool builders, may earn 1 point per hour (max of 4 points) towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as part of the NSW Fair Trading licence renewal process.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Key reasons for attending……
*benefit from an engaging program
– learn from an HR expert with specialist knowledge of apprenticeship and traineeships issues.
*get better outcomes for your apprentice or trainee and your business
– learn how to work with the training provider around the achievement of training
– start out right with your apprentice or trainee to avoid misunderstandings
– make sure everyone is on the same page
*communication tips to improve your workplace relationships
– gain greater insights into different communication styles including yours
– communication in a diverse workplace and with different generations
– learn what could work better for you
– find out the right people to call if you have a problem
– key messages for employers about managing the training contract
Susan Judd, Principal of HR Culture, Port Macquarie
HR Culture assists businesses to set priorities and plan for the future with a specific focus on productivity, performance and workforce planning.
About Training Services NSW
Training Services NSW in the NSW Department of Industry is responsible for government-funded vocational education and training (VET) in NSW.
The NSW Department of Industry leads strategic policy, planning, funding, regulation and advice on VET to support economic, regional and community development.
Training Services NSW is responsible for the implementation of funded programs, including Smart and Skilled, apprenticeships and traineeships and adult and community education. It undertakes contract management of approved Smart and Skilled training providers and implements quality assurance and performance monitoring to achieve the best possible outcomes for students.
For more information contact:
Training Services NSW – Newcastle
Manager: Rebecca Anthony
Ph: (02) 4926 7300