Getting your customers to your website is just the beginning, how do you WOW them and keep them coming back for more?
Discover essential design elements that will make your website user friendly:
- How to ensure every version (mobile, tablet, desktop) of your website is user friendly
- Learn how to keep your web-visitors attention
- Realise the importance of on brand eye catching images
- Explore brand words and customer focused content
- Identify enticing optins
- Understand the importance of your Call to Action
- This workshops is an introduction to Customer Focused Website Design
Suitable for beginners and intermediate DIY small business people.
This workshop is being presented by Kimberlie & Iain, Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.
Hosted by Hunter Region Business Hub as part of the Digital Business Solutions program, a government initiative from by ASBAS (Australian Small Business Advisory Services).
Tickets through eventbrite