Learn about the Indian inbound marketing opportunity and what this growth can mean for your business!
ATEC together with Tourism Australia and Austrade are delivering a National program for the tourism industry in the lead up to the 2020 Cricket World Cup and increased projection of the Indian Visitor forecast.
‘India Host’ NSW/ACT Program Overview:
Modules will be delivered online via LIVE 90min sessions, recordings can be made available if you miss a session
1. Culture Ready – Tues 10th March, 10am-1130am
2. Product Ready – Thurs 12th March, 10am-1130am
3. Service Ready – Mon 23rd March, 10am-1130am
4. Trade Ready – Thurs 26th March, 10am-1130am
The training is complimented by an India Host Handbook and additional ATEC Tools & Resources that assist you in your development in welcoming the Indian visitor.
‘Graduation Ceremony & Trade Engagement’ Event – Tues 31st March, Sydney CBD
As a Graduate of the program you will be invited to the finale event, which includes:
• Fireside chat’ with ATEC Indian Market Buyers – open forum discussions for Sellers to ask questions and discover tips to effectively work with the Buyers!
• Networking Morning Tea for Sellers & Buyers
• Graduation Ceremony – Sellers graduate as an ‘India Host’ with a certificate and digital badging ‘logo’