Are you frustrated with the time it takes to do Social posts?
This workshop is specifically tailored to get you excited about Instagram and using it as a vital marketing tool in your business to access customers aged 18-45.
During the morning session of this Digital Online Workshop you’ll
Instagram for business
- Setting up your business profile
- Contact information and direct messaging
- Following and followers
- Influencers and online networking
Understanding your audience
- Who uses Instagram
- Demographics of your target audience
- What do you know about your audience
- How to think like your ideal customer
- Where do you find your people
- Search, Hashtags and Mentions
Find your own unique Insta Style
- Scroll stopping images are essential
- Learn the basics of great product photography
- Discover how to edit images in Instagram without using filters
Create your message
- What to write, content using on brand Word Banks
- Branding message, colours and theme
- Customer Engagement through problem solving
- Discover Hashtags and how to use them
- Hashtag research tools
- Choose the right Hashtags to get your customers attention
- How to use Hashtags effectively
- Where to place your Hashtags
- How to follow Hashtags
- What are stories?
- How to use them successfully
Your Social Media Strategy
- Plan your strategy
- Batch your posts
- Sharing your posts
- Competitions & giveaway loops
Rochelle McLennan – Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.
Essential You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this workshop.
Date: Tuesday 9 February 2021