The NSW Government invites you to an Introduction to Exporting workshop in Cessnock. This workshop aims to help new and existing exporters increase their knowledge of export, and understand export fundamentals.
This free interactive workshop is designed for businesses starting out on their export journey and those looking to consolidate knowledge. Registration through eventbrite.
The workshop will cover:
- welcome by the NSW Government and Cessnock City Council
- introduction to exporting delivered by the Export Council of Australia
- export planning
- market selection
- resourcing for export
- export marketing
- visiting the target market
- case study
Who should attend?
- aspiring and new exporters
- existing exporters looking for a refresher
- businesses working sectors such as;
- food and beverage
- consumer (non-food)
- service sector
- technology sector
- mining equipment and services
- When: 10am – 3.30pm, Thursady 28 November 2019
- Where: Cessnock Leagues Club, 1 Darwin Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- Cost : Free (places are limited), A networking lunch is provided
- Further information: +61 408 408 141, email@example.com