In this seminar you will:
- Learn how to assess early stage ideas.
- Discover how to protect your ideas.
- Gain an understanding of how to develop your idea into a product.
- Identify how to take your new products to market with support from Government programs and services
- Lester Miller – Foundry IP – Intellectual Property Rights
- Natalie Gillam – AusIndustry – Government Support for Innovation
- Troy White – Hunter Region Business Hub – The Concept to Commercialisation Pathway
In person seminar
This is a Covid Safe event – all attendees must comply with current NSW Covid Safe Guidelines.
Essential You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this seminar.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Hunter Region Business Hub
This seminar is supported by the Australian Government’s; Australian Business Advisory Services (ASBAS).