Crash-course in digital marketing for tourism and service industries.
A NEW digital marketing course for small businesses in Cessnock!
Tailored to the digital needs of the tourism and service industries.
This program provides a rich understanding of what it takes to drive traffic, convert customers and increase sales within your business.
Digital Marketing Basics
- Digital Marketing – Principles for Success
- Digital Accelerator program – Set meaningful business goals and fast-track success.
- Super-charge the performance of your digital marketing efforts
Successful Customer Engagement
- Learn how to define your ideal customer for social media targeting
- Essentials for social media success
Online Winning Formula
- Small businesses can be innovative businesses
- Strategy – An effective small Business Approach
- The formula to win leads and customers
- Facebook advertising – Tips & Tricks – Get more ‘Bang for your Buck’
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – compete with the pay per clicks (particularly the booking giants)
- Introduction to Google Analytics – how to measure and track success
- Retarget advertising – re-marketing for maximum impact
Cost: $99 (including a light lunch)
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Venue: Chardonnay Room, Wine Country Motor Inn, Cessnock
Address: 5 Darwin St, Cessnock NSW 2325
Participants in this course are also entitled to 4 hours of 1-on-1 business advice and support in a range of areas. This includes financial advice, digital and innovation assistance and support for those working in the creative industries.
Brought to you by Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. The Business Connect program is funded by the NSW Government and will provide business advisory services and business skills training from 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2020.