Published on May 11, 2018
Feel free to share
Tech Savvy Small Business Workshops
The NSW Government’s Smart and Skilled program supports small businesses and their staff. They are currently subsidising Tech Savvy workshops which will be FREE for small businesses in our region (worth $400 per person)!
To be eligible for Smart and Skilled training you must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen, and
- be aged 15 years or older, and
- live or work in NSW, and
- no longer be at school or equivalent.
To be eligible for Tech Savvy for Small Business training, you must meet the above Smart and Skilled criteria plus:
- be a small business owner or employee of a small business
- the small business must have less than 20 employees, with less than $2 million turnover (total sales)
By registering you are committing to attend BOTH workshop days.
Tech Savvy for Small Business Workshop Details
Workshop: Cloud Computing 101
Dates: Friday 25 May 2018, and Friday 1 June 2018
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Location: Cessnock (Venue will be confirmed upon registration)
Cost: FREE and free brunch is also provided both days.
Who should attend? This workshop is designed for people who have basic word and excel skills and would like to learn the next level of Intermediate skills in these programs, so they can become more tech savvy and confident users.
Benefit: Gain a Statement of Attainment for FSKDIG02 and FSKDIG03. (Valued at $400 per person, provided FREE to qualifying persons).
Cloud Computing for Small Businesses can be a game changer. Register to attend the workshops and find out all the benefits of cloud computing and experience what it is like working in the cloud.
We will also take your basic Word and Excel skills to the next level.
What will I learn?
- Cloud computing – an understanding of cloud computing and explore some of the options available to small businesses.
- Excel – how to use functions, sort data, create charts, and send via emails.
- Word – how to format tables, use graphics, work with styles & more.
This is a free training program for eligible small business owners and their employees. Brunch will be provided.
This training is provided by JobQuest, RTO 90187.
The workshop is now sold out.
Please email: email@example.com to be added to the waitlist for the next workshop later in 2018.
Similar News View All Similar News