Published on Nov 15, 2016
Feel free to share
Could jobs growth be the key to your short term business growth? Regional businesses are set to be rewarded by the NSW government for job creation.
Small and medium businesses in rural and regional NSW are being invited to submit expressions of interest to a jobs growth fund.
If your business is on an upwards trajectory, where business growth is coupled with the need for increased personnel, then you might be eligible for government funding.
The NSW Government is offering the grants to Australian regional and rural businesses who can create a minimum of 10 jobs over 2 years.
The pilot program will consider projects such as business expansion or the opening of new offices.
Thirty per cent of the total $190 million Jobs for NSW Fund is to be allocated to regional and rural businesses and will be invested in those small to medium businesses that will have the greatest impact in regional job creation.
Competitive applications will address one of the Jobs for NSW focus areas such as tourism, creative industries, food and other quality goods to Asia, international education, digital innovation, advanced manufacturing and environmental technologies, financial and professional services.
- create 10 FTE jobs within 2 years of project commencement
- have an ABN number, with a registered office/principal place of business located in Australia
- be operating for a profit
- have been operating for a minimum one year
- not have already committed to funding the stage of the project which is the subject of the application
- be solvent and not be under criminal investigation
- not have a history of bankruptcy or adverse findings against them (including company directors) and are up to date with their statutory requirements
- be prepared to declare all existing loans, debts and securities
Funding support is capped at 50% of the total project costs, aside from this there is no limitations on the amount that can be requested.
How to apply?
To apply complete the Expression of Interest online form and an Advisor will contact you within five business days. They will determine which product from the Regional Jobs Now portfolio best suits your needs and will advise you about the next steps.
Applications open on 7 November 2016 and close 9 December 2016, 5pm.
Similar News View All Similar News