Published on Mar 17, 2019
Feel free to share
Final Call for Advertisers, Sponsors and Stall holders for the Hunter Valley Airshow April 6-7, 2019.
With over 10,000 people expected to attend, the Airshow offers some of the most unique advertising and marketing opportunities of the year for local businesses.
There are great deals on static signage or advertisements in the programme, as well as a range of sponsorship opportunities. But if you really want to stand out, you can book a flying sign and commentary to advertise your business. With this, a large banner is towed across the sky while the commentator reads your scripted advertisement, giving your business the attention of the whole crowd for at least 5 minutes.
But hurry as bookings close March 20.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
If you are looking to increase exposure for your business, inquire about sponsorship packages or advertising at the Hunter Valley Airshow. Packages include a range of signage and branding positions across the event, tickets, programme advertisements, live commentator reads and much more.
As event organisers, the Hunter Valley Airshow team wants to ensure participation in this event is as lucrative as possible for your business. Therefore they make this commitment to you:
- They will endeavour to only have one vendor of your primary product where possible. Eg. One Pottery Shop, One Burger Shop etc.
- The only exception to the above will be coffee vendors and in the wine & beer tasting area where they will limit to 10 vendors.
- Food vendors will be booked to support the expected 10,000 patrons. But we will ensure while there is ample food available, we will not flood the field with too many vendors.
- Each vendor will get a social media post on the Hunter Valley Airshow Facebook account.
- Each vendor will receive a listing on the event website huntervalleyairshow.com.au
To book your advertisement, contact the Marketing Manager before 20 March 2019.
Booking deadline 20 March 2019
Artwork Deadline 21 March 2019
Payment will be required to confirm your booking.
Support this exciting event which is sure to draw large crowds to the Cessnock Airport for the Airshow.
Similar News View All Similar News