Published on May 13, 2019
Feel free to share
Youth Scholarship Opportunity
Hunter Valley Sommeliers is all about progressing wine education for those involved in the local wine and hospitality industries. Their monthly wine dinners and masterclasses with industry leaders are designed to educate the palate, hone the senses and improve wine evaluation and appreciation skills.
They are excited to announce that for the first time, they are offering two scholarships across 2019.
Their aim with these scholarships is to assist more young people to improve their wine knowledge and become involved in Hunter Valley Sommeliers.
They are looking for industry participants who are not current members of Hunter Valley Sommeliers, are under 30 years of age, love wine, work with wine and want to learn more about it.
They have two scholarships which will enable successful applicants to attend three Hunter Valley Sommelier events for free. This means no joining or event or dinner costs to the approximate value of $345 each.
To apply applicants need to:
- Be under 30 years of age and currently employed in a winery, restaurant service or cellar door in the Hunter region
- Have worked in the wine/hospitality industry for a minimum of one year
- Have been with their current employer for more than six months and who is willing to endorse them.
What’s in it for you?
- Broaden your network and meet other industry participants
- Learn from leading industry guest hosts
- Learn more about wine and experience some incredible wines and food
- Add the scholarship win and wine education experiences to your Resumé
- Actively participate in the discussion at the events
How to apply
For more details on what you will need to include in your application, follow the link below.
Applications close 21 June 2019.
Email them if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hunter Valley Sommeliers Executive will be reviewing applications & advising successful applicants by 30 June 2019.
Similar News View All Similar News