Published on Sep 18, 2018
Feel free to share
NSW Department of Industry, Cessnock City Council and Advance Cessnock City partners are pleased to present:
LET’S TALK BUSINESS
Join us for an electric, impactful and interactive presentation with our small business leadership expert: Mark Carter.
Globally experienced and a published author, Mark Carter has held strategic leadership development roles in 40 countries. His niche is in designing and delivery of sales strategies and bespoke methodologies for billion dollar sales teams.
During our 90 minute long seminar, Mark will reveal practical strategies you can apply instantly, and give you the tools you need to unlock growth and value in your small business.
PART 1: Productivity toolkit: ignite motivational triggers to expand potential.
Specific tools and approaches to optimise personal productivity and motivate people to maximise results. Manage for peak performance, operational efficiency and capability. Learn how to better engage people, understand behaviours and improve communications. Onboard effectively so new team members can hit the ground running.
PART 2: Sales growth: expand your sales capabilities, skills, strategy and tools.
Gain momentum, learn how to unlock value and master the confidence you need to improve your sales growth. Whether you’re a one-man-band or lead a whole sales squad… sales performance is a science and artform that can be learned for a more productive small business.
SMALL BUSINESS LEADERS PANEL
Small business leaders from Cessnock City join us for a panel facilitated by Mark Carter to each speak on their successes, barriers, and learnings in their own businesses. Are you are small business leader? Email Rhiannon.Stevens@cessnock.nsw.gov.au.
Who is Mark Carter?
- Formerly a tour director, industry trainer and leader across Europe for Contiki Holidays, Mark Carter managed over 5,000 people on tours, trained over 100 staff, and was the go-to man for Contiki in Europe;
- Mark Carter has held senior and strategic leadership development roles globally;
- He has experience in over 40 countries, which translates to inclusivity with audiences, harmonising culture and encouraging discretionary effort and action;
- An accomplished development professional with multiple accreditations and practical hands on experience establishing learning and development frameworks for small and medium sized enterprises, through to blue chip billion dollar organisations;
- In 2016, Mark published his first book ‘Ignite Your Potential, a 7-year passion project focusing on untangling behavioural science into 22 tools for personal development and peak performance.
Cost: FREE Seminar
When: Tuesday 23 October 2018 – From 9.00am for a 9.10 start.
Where: Cessnock Leagues Club Auditorium, 1 Darwin Street, Cessnock
RSVP: By Monday 22 October 2018
A light morning tea will be provided.
Phone: 02 4993 4185
- Mark ensured his audience was engaged with him and the content he delivered. Very knowledgeable and we have been able to implement some of his techniques and tools back in the workplace. Great speaker. —Teachers Mutual Bank
- Excellent – Mark is an excellent speaker and we were extremely happy with his presentation to our team. Mark is no fuss, easy to work with and we could not be happier with the results. He is natural dynamite and it is clear he lives and breathes what he presents. We would highly recommend toothers! —CBA
- Mark Carter provided an energetic, engaging presentation to our audience of small business to local government attendees. Participation and learnings were delivered in a positive and responsive manner. Mark really tailored his presentation to our needs and was in contact regularly to provide updates on the development of the presentation to meet our needs. He included a number of extra value adds which will benefit us greatly going forward. —Phillip Island Regional Tourism Board
- Mark Carter is an amazing and energetic keynote speaker who really cares about his audience. We have used Mark on numerous occasions and received outstanding feedback from the groups he has engaged with. His content is practical and easy to absorb but has a strong message and easy takeaways for his audience. He is a true professional and will align his message to your business strategies to change behaviour. I rank him as one of our best strategic facilitators for our network. —Network Chief, LJ Hooker Limited
- I have had the privilege of working alongside Mark at both SENSIS and at CareerOne and Mark continues to hit the mark with effective sales training which sales consultants and Managers can take away with them and improve their results immediately. He is the only sales trainer I have used who engages his audience with energy, passion and a humbleness that draws the consultants in. The consultants, the Sales Managers and State Sales Managers buy in to him immediately and walk away from the training with actions that work. The feedback is always exceptionally positive from any team he has worked with, he can command a group of 100+ like he did with my Call Centre at SENSIS or a smaller group of 10 as he is doing now at CareerOne. A one day session based on value changed my team overnight from selling on price to selling on value and the proof is in the results, which are 30% higher than last month. — Sales Manager, Qualtrics