Cessnock Chamber of Commerce
Cessnock is a unique and diverse country town, we welcome you to discover its hidden charm. The Cessnock Chamber of Commerce is a point of access for all businesses, a source of information with a clear focus and direction committed to the growth of the business district overall and the surrounding Hunter area.
Our area is growing at a rapid pace and boasts many small, medium and large businesses that gather once a month for networking and support in order to better their business and performance. We are proud of Cessnock and all it has to offer, we hope you will be to.
PO Box 329 Cessnock NSW 2325 | email@example.com | http://cessnockchamber.com.au
Clint Ekert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Anthony Burke Phone: 0439 601 852
Kurri Kurri District Business Chamber Inc
The Kurri Kurri District Business Chamber exists for its members. We were built by our members and continue to exist for our members
For more than 100 years, the Business Chamber has played a pivotal role in the Kurri Kurri district’s urban and industrial development and realising that jobs are seen as major economic driver.
Established in 1913 in Kurri Kurri, the Kurri Kurri District Business Chamber has evolved to become a strong voice within the wider Hunter community.
The business chamber plays a vital role in strengthening the community through its policy initiatives engagement with other industry players and the broader community to ensure that the Kurri Kurri district is well represented at all levels of government.
PO Box 255, Kurri Kurri, NSW, 2327 | email@example.com | www.kurrikurri.com
Kerry Hallet Contact: 4936 2557 | | firstname.lastname@example.org
Wollombi Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Wollombi Valley Chamber of Commerce Inc (WVCC) began in 1992 as a business organisation representing local business interests, providing services for the community and visitors to the Wollombi Valley. In 2010 WVCC launched a new brand Wollombi Valley Tourism (WVT) to be clear that our main focus is to promote the Wollombi Valley as a destination. We believe that today’s visitors are tomorrow’s home owners and that “tourism is everybody’s business” either directly or indirectly.
Wollombi | http://www.visitwollombi.com.au
Graham Skeates Mobile: 0411 135 735 | email@example.com
Branxton Greta Business Chamber
The Branxton Greta Chamber of Commerce is a business support organisation for the Branxton Greta Area. The Chamber is a not-for-profit membership based group funded by member subscription, government grants and fundraising activities.
The Branxton Greta Chamber of Commerce is a business support organisation that assists in developing business in the region. The objective of the Chamber is to add value to business in the area and the promotion of membership for the area.
Aims of the Branxton Greta Chamber:
- continually improve the Chamber image
- conduct regular meetings, workshops and seminars
- conduct business after hours
- continual improvement and updating of website
- networking with other chambers
Branxton | www.branxtongreta.com.au
Brett Wild Phone: 02 49383710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamarra Ward Mobile: 0438 404 631 | email@example.com
Lovedale Chamber of Commerce
Working for your business!
The aims and objectives of the Lovedale Chamber of Commerce are:
- To promote and advance the interests of the businesses of Lovedale.
- To promote Lovedale as a tourist attraction and destination.
- To promote and encourage cooperation among businesses operating from or serving Lovedale.
- To make representations to government and other authorities and organisations in relation to the roads, services, facilities and signage within Lovedale.
- To liaise and cooperate with local organisations and the local community.
- To provide training, education and information for the benefit of members of the Association.
- To encourage members of the Association to adopt environmentally sustainable and energy efficient business practices.
- To hold events, festivals and conferences as may be appropriate to achieve the foregoing.
Contact Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.lovedalehuntervalley.com.au
Alex Stuart email@example.com
NSW Business Chamber Alliance Program
NSW Business Chamber is working to unify the chamber movement in Australia and strengthen the voice of business.
Members of local chambers that are part of the Local Chamber Alliance Program have direct access to NSW Business Chamber entitlements, in addition to their entitlements offered by their local chamber.
LCC Relationship Manager 02 4969 9600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated 24 Jan 2018
Return to Business Support Partners
View Industry Associations
View Business Advisory Services