Published on Jun 8, 2018
Feel free to share
NSW Export Capability Program
The NSW Government invites you to an introduction exporting workshop in Cessnock. This workshop aims to help aspiring and existing exporters in the wine sector.
The workshop will cover:
- Welcome by the NSW Government
- Tips for export planning in the wine sector by Export Council Australia
- Developing your pitch for wineries
- Regulatory environment for wine exporters including FTAs
- Labelling requirements for international markets
- Distribution options
- IP protection and supply chain security
- An export panel discussion featuring wine case studies
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters wanting an export refresher
- When: 12.00pm (12.30pm start) – 5.00pm, Thursday 21 June
- Where: Wine Country Motor Inn, 5 Darwin Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- Cost: Free, as subsidised by NSW Department of Industry (places are limited), A light networking lunch will be provided.
Senior Export Adviser | Tradestart Adviser
NSW Department of Industry | NSW Trade & Investment
Business Incubator Building, North Loop Road, University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus
T: 61 2 43408703 | M: +61 408 408 141 E: Sharon.Foster@industry.nsw.gov.au