Published on Jan 22, 2018
Feel free to share
STRICTLY LIMITED NUMBERS.
Up to 78% of NSW businesses are not participating in the digital economy. Digital disruption and innovation increasingly affects every business.
Thanks to NSW Business Connect, a new program of workshops has been scheduled in February 2017 to help our local businesses tackle these issues head on.
The NSW Government is to provide a heavily subsidised 2x half-day “Specialist Services in Digital Readiness to NSW” bootcamp for Cessnock LGA businesses over 27-28 February 2018.
The program is comprised of 4 workshops which deliver business owners a significant shift in the knowledge you require to run their businesses using digital strategies.
- Day 1
Date Tuesday, 27 February 2018
Time 1:00pm to 6:30pm
- Day 2
Date Wednesday, 28 February 2018
Time 8:00am to 1:30pm
- Venue East Cessnock Bowling Club – Neath Street, Cessnock
Contact 1300 10 8880
- Price $100 per person -limited places, (for 4 workshops + 4 hours fully funded tailored 1 on 1 digital advisory) and further 1 on 1 digital advisory for 34 months. Estimated to be worth $3000.
- Register https://goo.gl/hKnCDu
- Download the brochure
4 workshops + 4 hours of advisory*
* All new registrants to Business Connect Program gets 4 hours of fully subsidised advisory. If you are already registered and have
used your fully subsidised advisory hours, you may book further advisory sessions by paying a nominal fee of $25 per hour for
regional business, and $49 for metropolitan Sydney businesses. A total of 34 hours of subsidised training and support may be used
over a three-year period.
SMALL BUSINESS DIGITAL READINESS
Is aimed at helping businesses understand what it takes to build a strong digital presence. Learn how to become a digitally ready business in the fastest possible time within a small business budget.
CUSTOMER PERSONAS & BUYING CYCLES
Understand who our ideal customers are, their needs, their buying behaviour, the way they buy, what they look for and how to win their business.
DESIGN THINKING AND LEAN STARTUP
Through a series of market testing businesses can now find out cheaply and in quick time which ideas work and which don’t. Learn practically how to convert your business idea into a tested product or service.
GROWTH HACKING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Growth hacking is a widely-used process by the fastest growing businesses for rapid growth using a variety of marketing channels and strategies to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow a business in a digital world.
This event is brought to you by Business Connect, a NSW Government quality, personalised and highly subsidised business advisory program for NSW businesses.
The program includes the following:
- small business digital readiness (minimum standards for every business today in being digitally ready
- customer personas and buying cycles (Understanding your ideal customer, who is not your customer and their buying behavior)
- design thinking and start up – (important for every small and medium business)
- growth hacking for small business – (innovative digital growth strategies and principles)
Similar News View All Similar News