Published on Aug 24, 2021
Feel free to share
Cessnock City Council in partnership with the Hunter Region Business Hub (HUB), Australian Small Business Advisory Service and the Digital Solutions Program under the Advance Greater Cessnock banner is delighted to bring the Create, Connect and Convert webinar to our businesses.
The workshop is the ultimate digital marketing guide for small businesses and is being held as an online event on Wednesday 1 September 2021 from 10am to 12pm.
The initiative will empower small businesses across the Cessnock Local Government Area (LGA) to make the most of digital marketing opportunities.
The workshop is designed to target small businesses who create and coordinate their digital marketing in house.
The HUB has three dedicated digital business advisors; Kimberlie Clare-Campbell, Rochelle McLennan, and Troy White who will help you understand digital strategies you can use to engage your customers and grow your business.
Leading industry experts will share a wealth of knowledge and experience on the following topics:
- Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy to build your business’s visibility.
- Review your brand assets, social media profile, and performance to connect authentically with your audience.
- Connect your website essentials including domain names, and keywords.
- Learn how to create content to gain search engine ranking (SEO).
- Review your customer’s online buying experience to increase conversion.
- Convert your customer service, business reviews, and ratings into sales.
- Convert simple cybersecurity measures into the protection of your client’s privacy and trust in your business.
This is the perfect opportunity for small businesses to take advantage, increase knowledge base, and enhance the customer’s experience by speaking their language.
If you are a sole trader or small business who is keen to get digital working for your business, have a current ABN and less than 20 employees this workshop is for you!
To register visit the Advance Greater Cessnock website.