If you are looking to establish or expand your business, Cessnock City offers many advantages.
Choose Cessnock City
The Cessnock local government area and Hunter region are experiencing dynamic change.
The Hunter Region is Australia’s largest regional economy. At the heart of the Hunter Region is Cessnock City, land of opportunity.
Cessnock City offers many advantages for businesses looking to establish or expand:
- highly accessible – within two hours from Sydney and within 1 hour of Newcastle
- close proximity to expanding markets
- ready access to a major export port
- heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country
- attractive setting: quality scenic, rural and natural environments
- excellent range of services
- affordable lands, low cost business environment
- high quality of life, affordable living, fast and easy commutes, growing population
Businesses are supported by a progressive business culture, available and affordable land, ample infrastructure, personnel, and easy access to domestic and international markets.
Any business wishing to relocate or set up will be supported for growth in Cessnock City. Our city offers the perfect solution to any size or type of business requiring expansion or relocation with unrivalled growth opportunity. We have abundant and affordable land and established transport infrastructure providing easy access to major domestic and international markets.
This is a highly liveable area with an attractive setting, a great range of services and a location where affordability parallels a strong sense of community.
Download our Business Prospectus.
Information for New Businesses.
Learn about Council Support for business.
Learn about assistance from government.