Published on Jun 1, 2021
Feel free to share
For NSW businesses, selling online gives access to new customers and markets without many of the challenges, risks and expenses of establishing a physical presence.
To harness the opportunity to export products or services, businesses need to develop a strategy to improve their e-commerce and online sales channels.
NSW businesses are invited to participate in the e-Commerce Strategy Development Workshop Series program being run in June 2021.
On behalf of Investment NSW, Global Trade Professionals Alliance will facilitate a transformative capability development program for NSW businesses, which is experiential and engaging, and includes:
- Workshop series: online webinars providing capability and knowledge in eight sequential chunks of one hour each.
- Business e-commerce readiness assessment: conduct a rapid self-assessment. The results will allow participants to plot actions.
- Mentoring: access to a business mentor to help develop a tailored e-commerce strategy, leveraging all components of the program.
- Incentive and credentialing: participants get access to the trust mark Safe.Shop.
Outcomes for NSW businesses:
- Improved e-commerce skills and capabilities
- A clear, easily actionable and prioritised list of steps to follow to prepare for e-commerce and online success
- A sound e-commerce strategy tailored to business capability and export plan
Who should attend?
SMEs looking to grow their international/export operations online or looking to expand their existing online business into new markets exporting products or services.
Eligibility criteria: business must have a NSW registered ABN
Register your expression of interest here.
Similar News View All Similar News