As we all know, Cyber Security is a growing problem for small businesses, and without the correct knowledge of how to prevent this from occurring, can be costly. HVWTA has been working closely with The Business Centre to bring a workshop to the Hunter Valley that is heavily focused on this area. The workshop will be a face to face event facilitated by Brooke Phillips and Lisa Harpley from The Business Centre, and will cover:
- Intro to Cyber security for small businesses
- Simple Cyber Risks – scam messages, email attacks and malicious software
- Simple strategies to protect your business and your customers’ data
- Password managers, multi-factor authentication (MFA), virtual private networks (VPN)
All participants who register for the workshop will also be given access to The Business Centre’s ‘Digital Solutions Program’, which will be fully funded by HVWTA. This includes three years’ access to unlimited online seminars and workshops, four hours of one on one meet up business support with a suitable advisor, access to the upcoming Digital Solutions Academy which includes tools, content, tips and tricks.
Each member can register for the program by clicking on this link:
- Complete all details, click T&C and select ‘Lite’ Program.
Register for this event here