As a business owner employing staff you are entitled to have an expected level of productive output. When things are going well owning a business and leading your team can bring a lot of joy.
Seeing staff members grow in their roles, achieve goals, and work collaboratively is rewarding and motivating. However, from time to time, team members might show signs of under-performance. As a business owner and manager it is important to intervene quickly to get your direct report back on track through performance management.
This webinar sets out the key steps for performance management, including how to identify signs of under-performance, how to implement a plan to improve and monitor performance.
Presenter: Jessica Vlaskic.
Moderator: Lisa LaMaitre.
1. Learn how to identify the signs of under-performance.
2. Understand how to implement a plan to improve performance.
3. Learn how to monitor performance and provide feedback.
1. Maximise productive output by learning how to identify the signs of under-performance and take time to fully understand the issue/s before taking action.
2. Improve performance by understanding how to provide a performance management plan, including how to provide feedback and actions needed.
3. Boost your confidence as a business owner by knowing how to initiate disciplinary actions when required.
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 50 people.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Click here to register