Learn how to generate big marketing concepts that appeal to your target audience and repurpose these concepts to fill in your social media calendar.
1. Understand the difference between macro content and micro content.
2. Develop macro content planning.
3. Repurpose macro content to micro content.
1. Understand online tools available to develop macro content including video and asset libraries.
2. Develop macro content planning .
3. Managing and scheduling content using free and paid applications.
Presenter: Colin Taggart.
Moderator: Alan Pomering.
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 50 people.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Click here to register