Fee Free Diploma of Viticulture
Enrollment is now open for the Diploma in Viticulture through Kurri Kurri Tafe.
The nationally accredited Diploma in Viticulture gives you the skills to manage a vineyard from cuttings to grapes. Gain the skills to manage pests and diseases, water systems and soil quality on a producing vineyard. Learn the process of wine making, and how to evaluate wine from excursions to Hunter Valley wineries. This course is for people who are working in the viticulture industry and want to expand their skills and knowledge.
You will learn how to:
▪ oversee vineyard operations
▪ control weeds, pest and diseases
▪ develop a grape production plan
▪ manage soils for grape production
▪ manage the winemaking process and how to evaluate wines