Published on Jun 29, 2021
Feel free to share
Is your small business experiencing, or at risk of financial hardship due to the impact of the drought, bushfires, flood or COVID-19?
Small business financial counselling is now available to businesses in the Cessnock Local Government Area (LGA).
The Australian Government have invested $12.7 million toward providing financial counselling for regional small businesses.
The program will help you to:
- better understand your financial position
- connect with government programs and assistance schemes
- Identify long-term recovery options
- implement plans to improve the viability of your business
- access broader professional advice and support
- identify government and community grants, programs and schemes
This is a free and confidential service and all eligible small businesses will be provided with individual support and receive a tailored recovery plan created by an experienced counsellor from the Rural Financial Counselling Services.
These services are for eligible businesses who:
- have 19 employees or less
- are experiencing, or at risk of financial hardship due to the impacts of drought, bushfire or COVID-19
- are located within a regional area
If this is something, you and your business would benefit from please contact The Rural Financial Counselling Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 344 090.
The Small Business Financial Counsellor is a federally funded Not-for-profit organization. Visit www.rfcsnr.org.au for more information on this service.
Similar News View All Similar News