Published on Jul 13, 2021
Feel free to share
Looking to build your skills and prepare for the future of work?
Apply to the Future of Work Program for the opportunity to have your student contribution fees covered.
The Future of Work Program is an initiative created by BHP and the Federal Department of Education, Skills and Employment to promote educational opportunities in regional areas in Australia.
This program is designed to prepare people to become the regional workforce of the future. It will create 1,000 skills development opportunities by funding students undertaking short courses and advanced apprenticeships in key regional areas.
Eligible students will gain a unique opportunity to have their student contribution fee for their course covered by the Future of Work Program and may also be eligible for assistance relating to other expenses.
The Future of Work short course program is available to students currently enrolled or considering enrolling in a short course (Undergraduate Certificate or Graduate Certificate) who live in the following regional areas:
- Hunter Region, New South Wales
- Roxby Downs and Upper Spencer Gulf, South Australia
- The Pilbara and Goldfields, Western Australia
- Bowen Basin and Mackay, Queensland
Building a successful and resilient workforce for the future will play a vital part in Australia’s economic recovery. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, the need to resolve skill shortages in regional areas is essential.
What you need to know:
- If you are already enrolled or in the process of enrolling in an eligible short course complete the Future of Work Program application form here.
- If you are not yet enrolled, but considering enrolling in an eligible short course you can search available short courses here: Course Seeker.
For more information including full terms and conditions and to apply for the Program, visit regionalfutureofwork.com or if you have any questions or would like support to complete your application email: email@example.com.
Similar News View All Similar News