Innovate to Grow Program
Applications are open for businesses in the mining or mining equipment, technology and services (METS) sectors. These close Monday February 13.
The course will help you make informed business decisions as to whether the R&D project you've identified is right for you.
It will step you through how to:
- refine your innovation challenge question
- assess the viability of your innovation
- build your business case
- prepare a strong funding application
As part of the course, you can expect:
- Practical outcomes: We’ll step you through how to turn your idea into viable R&D.
- Confidential feedback: All submissions will receive prompt expert feedback.
- A mentor: You will be paired with a researcher to connect you with experts in your field.
- To build your network: You will build key contacts in your sector.
- An Australian registered and operating business.
- A business classified as small to medium (less than 200 employees).
- A business currently, or in the early stages of, exploring R&D opportunities for their business.
- You must also be a business working in the sector of the advertised program.