Published on Jul 27, 2021
Feel free to share
Cessnock City Council is delighted to support the Hunter Region Business Hub and Australian Small Business Advisory Service’s Digital Solutions Program under the Advance Greater Cessnock banner to bring this opportunity to our businesses.
The Digital Solutions Program is a new Australian Government initiative empowering small businesses across the Hunter Region to make the most of digital opportunities.
The program is designed to target small businesses who create and coordinate their digital marketing in house.
Leading industry experts will share a wealth of knowledge and experience and provide hands on support for attendees including skill development workshops, webinars and one on one consulting to help navigate digital business solutions with unbiased practical business advice.
There will be an emphasis on new technological innovations, how to utilise the tools and implement them in day to day business.
The HUB has three dedicated digital business advisors with specialties in:
- Websites and ecommerce
- Digital Marketing and Social media
- Software solutions
- Cybersecurity and online privacy
- General business advice
This is the perfect opportunity for small businesses to take advantage, increase knowledge base, and enhance the customer’s experience by speaking their language.
Support in key business areas includes:
- Assess and suggest improvements to your website and online selling tools
- Help you create a digital marketing strategy that gets results
- Show you how software can save you time and increase profitability
- Explain online security and data privacy in plain English
Are you eligible?
- Are you a Micro or Small Business with less than 20 employees?
- Do you have a current ABN or ACN?
- Is your business located in Newcastle, The Hunter, Port Stephens or Central Coast?
If you’ve answered YES to these 3 questions you can access this highly subsidised service. Our Digital Business Advisors will meet with you at your business premises or in your local area.
For more information about the program visit Hunter Valley Hub or book your free discovery call now on 1300 304 794.
For a full list of the Digital Workshop Series’ events, visit the Advance Greater Cessnock website.
Similar News View All Similar News