NSW Export Capability Building workshop is aimed at businesses seeking to initiate export activities, or export-ready businesses looking to consolidate their knowledge and maximise long-term export gains. Given the challenges of COVID-19 and the changing international landscape it is more important than ever to be prepared for what lies ahead.
This Introduction to exporting workshop is aimed to increase your business’ export-readiness. The workshop will also include a number of informative discussions on topical issues for exporters, including export fundamentals and reviewing your business capacity and capability.
This workshop is brought to you by Investment NSW and the Export Council of Australia with support from the Department of Regional NSW, Austrade and HunterNet and will be held on Thursday, 9 December 2022 at PFK, Hunter Street Newcastle.
The workshop will cover:
- export planning
- market selection
- resourcing for export
- export marketing
- engaging with your target market
- learn about government support and grants
Who should attend?
- NSW businesses (goods and services for export)
- aspiring and new exporters
- existing exporters looking for a refresher
- Sectors include: Mining and Engineering, Food and Beverage(including wine), Agribusiness, Consumer (Non-Food), Agribusiness, Health and Medtech, Services, Technology, Education, Defence and Advanced Manufacturing
Register your interest by Tuesday 7 December to this free workshop here. Refreshments will be served and spaces are limited so get in quick.
More export information can be found by following the links below:
- NSW Government: Investment NSW – Export Support – Exporter Support | Global NSW
- NSW Export Assistance Grant – Apply for an export assistance grant | Service NSW
- Austrade – www.austrade.gov.au
- TradeStart – TradeStart – Austrade
- NOTE: Austrade EMDG grants – Applications due today, 30 November 2021 – Export Market Development Grants Scheme (EMDG) – Financial Assistance – Austrade