Destination NSW has partnered with Ecotourism Australia to provide free access to the pre-certification Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard for eligible NSW visitor economy businesses.
The free Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard supports visitor economy businesses including attractions, tours and accommodation providers to assess their current performance across the four pillars of sustainability:
- Environmental impacts
- Socio-economic impacts
- Cultural impacts
- Sustainable management.
Measuring business performance can assist with making informed decisions and taking steps to enhance and promote sustainable practices.
The scorecard will help visitor economy businesses to:
- Learn how business can positively impact people, the planet and culture
- Evaluate current sustainability performance (in less than a day*)
- Receive personalised and practical insights for continuous improvement
- Clarify and simplify sustainability practices through a snapshot evaluation.
* The scorecard can be completed at your own pace. The average completion time is 4 to 8 hours.
Expressions of interest open on 23 June 2023. Places are limited. Successful applicants will be notified by email and provided with log-in details to commence the scorecard.
Find out more and apply now.