The Economic Development Unit have the capacity to run economic analysis on the economic impact of running an event. Economic modelling of events provides many benefits including:
- Event holders can measure their Return on Investment and in turn can assist in supporting continual improvement, increased awareness of market needs and supporting evidence to source external funding.
- Councils can utilise the information to make critical economic development decisions to support business growth and investment as well as the ability to seek external funding.
- Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Alliance and Chambers of Commerce can gain critical regional data to support applications for external funding for tourism and other projects.
To Access the Form
As economic data is available at the local government area level, the form you choose will depend on whether the street address of the event is located in Cessnock local government area or Singleton local government area.
CESSNOCK CITY EVENT FORM
SINGLETON EVENT FORM
Should you require any further information please call:
- Cessnock City Council on 4993 4185 OR
- Singleton City Council on 6571 5888.